Sunday, July 22, 2012

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (13)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books
I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week
.

This week at Xpresso Reads
How are all of my gorgeous readers doing? I hope your summer's amazing and warm. I also hope you're all enjoying the fabulous summer releases because wow they are aplenty! On the blog this week I posted a giveaway for an ARC of Envy by Elizabeth Miles in case you missed it. I'm also very happy to have been selected as one of the bloggers who will be on the Authors are Rockstars tour. So make sure to stop by on August 24th to meet my rockstar!

My reviews this week:


Stacking the Shelves
As some of you can't or don't like to watch vlogs, the pictures are below! 

Vlog note: One ebook missing from vlog - On The Island - pictured below.
I was in a hurry so don't mind the spazzy speed talking.


Click on covers or title links below for Goodreads

I got for review: 


*Thanks so much to St Martin's Press, Penguin Canada, Macmillan, and Penguin Group USA for the review copies*

I was gifted:
My awesome friend Jenni from Alluring Reads gifted me this amazing, shiny pretty! Thanks SO much, dollface!

Can't get enough of me?

What awesomeness did you get this week?
Leave me a link! :)