Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (54)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

My pick this week:
Truth or Dare
Jacqueline Green
Release date: May 2013
by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

 
Some say the seaside town of Echo Bay is cursed.

They may be right.

When a game of truth or dare spins out of control, three beautiful teen girls start receiving mysterious dares containing hints to dark secrets long buried. For artsy outcast Sydney Morgan; perfect, popular Caitlin “Angel” Thomas; and queen bee Tenley Reed, the truth is not an option. This is no party game—it’s do or die. And it’s their turn to play.

This sounds a bit like Nerve which I actually just read last week, but a problem I had was that it wasn't daring enough for me and from the sounds of this it will be a bit more my speed! Dark secrets? Who can resist? >.<

What did you pick this week?
Link me up! :)