Sunday, March 24, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (48)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
Yay happy spring! Although we still got a snow storm this week so boo-urns to that! But it means summers is next! :D  So I don't have much to highlight this week no tours stopped by and no new giveaways *sad face* Are you using BlogLovin by the way? If you hadn't heard yet Google Reader is leaving and this is a pretty awesome alternative! If so you can follow me via the button below (and on sidebar). We'll be going more into this next week in our Book Girls Don't Cry posts! ;)

Follow on Bloglovin

Reviews on the blog this week:


copyright Xpresso Book Tours



Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:


-Sylo by DJ MacHale
-The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
-The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey


Audiobook:




Survivor's kit:
 And this hilariously awesome "survivor's kit" came with The 5th Wave! I love it! >.< I also already ate the fruit things, of wells! I'm going to die if I ever have to live in the wilds!

 


*A big thanks to Penguin Canada, Macmillan Audio, Disney Book Group, HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, and Atria books for these amazeball pretties!*
 --


That's all for me, lovelies!
Link me to your book haul in the comments! :)

XOXO!