Sunday, May 20, 2012

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (4)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books
I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week
.

So how is everyone this lovely Sunday? We've gotten great weather here so I'm super happy. Did you miss anything on the blog this week? Well, there was the fabulous Jen Calonita who dropped by for an interview - check it out here. I'm also co-hosting a chat party on June 1st with one of my BFFs Kara from Great Imaginations, come join the fun! Here's the party announcement. And make sure you get your last entries for the Something Strange and Deadly ARC giveaway - it ends on Friday!

This week I reviewed:
- The Princesses of Iowa by M. Molly Backes
- Awaited by Lynn Rush
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
- The Weepers: The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker

I got for review (click on cover for Goodreads):
I only got 2 books this week, I'm actually glad to finally have a small haul, I was able to do some catching up! And I'm super excited for both of these titles which I was highly anticipating.


Short and sweet, lovelies!
What pretties did you get this week?
Link me up! :)