Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (42)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

My pick this week:
Paper Valentine
Brenna Yovanoff
Release date: January 8th, 2013
by Razorbill


 
PAPER VALENTINE, in which a girl haunted by the troubled ghost of her best friend finds herself sucked into a darkly mesmerizing string of murders, in which a serial killer who leaves a paper-heart 'valentine' on his victims' bodies draws ever closer.




More books by Brenna:

Isn't this cover so different? I love it it's so intriguing. Murder mysteries have always been my favorite kind of books. For years before I went into YA, it was all that I read. So yes, I must have this! :D I actually haven't read Brenna's The Space Between yet (nor the Replacement for that matter) but having seen the fantastic reviews for it she seems like a great author, making me even more excited to read this!

What future release are you excited for?
Link me up! :)