Sunday, February 10, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (42)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
Howdy! So we just got one heck of a major snowstorm! I survived!! Though I'm pretty much trapped in my house! O.O Yep, fun times. Ok so--are you from or close enough to get to Boston? Because if so, mark your calendars for August 17th! Me and Amy of Book Loving Mom are planning a book blogger meet-up dinner and bookswap. If you're interested, join the event's Facebook Group! Lastly, don't miss the latest giveaway on the blog to win a copy of Quantum Drop!


copyrightNew at Xpresso Book Tours




copyrightNew by Xpresso Design (click to view live)





Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:
-Fractured by Teri Terry
-The Hunting by Sam Hawksmoor
-Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
-Fuse by Julianna Baggott (review)

 -Insomnia by J.R. Johansson

*Big thanks to Hachette Children's UK, Hachette Book Group Canada, and Fluz Books for these pretties!*

I was also gifted:
The fabulous Jenni of Alluring Reads gifted me these pretties which I was both SO excited for so thank you forever, muffin! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY--which is a only a little ironic >.<


Oh! Oh!
And lookie here!!
Because I was part of the tour for Cinder, Macmillan sent me this epic pack of goodies which is the most wicked thing I've ever seen! Thank you SO Much!


That's all for me this week! 
Link me up to your book haul post! :) 

XOXO!