Sunday, February 17, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (43)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
Happy belated Valentine's day, lovelies! Hope you all had a fab day and week! I got a heart shaped ice cream cake so what can I say? I married him for a reason! ;) I've been epically busy this week. I haven't even designed at all. Eepers! But there are some fab new tours that are going to be opening up for sign ups in March! ;) Oh and don't forget to enter the Quantum Drop giveaway that ends tonight, and you can also win an iPad here dude!

Reviews on the blog this week:


copyrightNew at Xpresso Book Tours





Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:
-The Program by Suzanne Young
-Dust City by Robert Paul Weston


*Big thanks to Simon & Schuster, Kaleb Nation, and Penguin Canada for the pretties!*


That's all for me this week! 
Link me up to your book haul post! :) 

XOXO!