Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox (23)

"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I have
received/ purchased/ borrowed during the week. 

How are all my lovely readers this week? I had a great week full of zombie goodness! Did you miss any new Zombies vs Unicorns month post? Click here for the event posts so far. Lots of amusing guest posts and fun giveaways went up. And for my fellow Canadians, a new giveaway was posted for a Hardcover copy of Starters by Lissa Price (Big thanks to Random House Canada : Click here to enter). I was also excited to book a new tour this week for the upcoming release by Shannon Dittemore, Angel Eyes - which I am highly anticipating. You can take note of the date on my sidebar and make sure to visit. This is all for Xpresso Weekly >.<  Moving on to what goodies I got this week:

*Click on images of title links for Goodreads
I got for review:

* I want to thank Crescent Moon Press, Kensington Books, Raincoast Books and Random House Canada for the review copies.

For trade:
 I received this from the lovely Anna over at Literary Exploration in exchange for my copy of Hemlock (which I loved so she better love it too! >.<)

I bought:


I'm very happy with my haul this week!
What did you get a hold of this week?
Link me and I'll take a look!