Sunday, May 05, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (54)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
Happy May!! I am so very happy to see more summery weather it's so just happy making, right? I'm also getting all set for BEA with my ladies. Let me know if I can expect to see you there! (I'll probably be mentioning BEA every week until then! >.<). What is new this week? Well I know that it's been pretty giveaway awesome on the blog lately so make sure you have entered to win all the pretties! And did you miss this week's Book Girls Don't Cry? We talked book genres and what we're sick of! Upcoming on the blog is a couple more book tours that I'm going to have dropping by: Sea of Tranquility (Epic read!), Truly, Madly, Deadly, and This Love. I'm getting all set for summer reads! :)

Reviews on the blog this week:

NEW Xpresso Book Tours open for sign ups:


Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:


-Survivor by James Phelan
-The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan

*Big thank you to Flux Books, Random House Canada, and Kensington Teen for these pretties!*


I was gifted:
The wonderful Nereyda from Mostly YA Book Obsessed gifted me this and Oh Em Gee does it ever sound like my cup of tea! This chick knows me so well already! Thanks, muffin! *hugs*

--

Have a fab week, muffin pies!
Link me to your book haul!