Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)


"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I've 
received/ purchased/ borrowed during the current week. 

Are we all ready for Christmas? We're putting our tree up tomorrow and most of my shopping is done - FYI, I don't like shopping o_O. So you know how I said I wasn't buying any books before Christmas, well, Clockwork Prince happened to be at Costco for half price so... yeah I couldn't very well leave it there now could I? =) Let's see what else I got this week.

I got for review (click on cover or links for Goodreads):


I was happy when I saw KM signed her book for me, and I also got this wonderful swag from KC Neal (yes, KC, there were 4 bookmarks but the little one got a hold of one...)

I have bought:


A big thank you to HCB Publishing, Avery Sawyer, Flux Books, Karice Bolton, Harper Collins, Simon & Schuster, Beth Ann Masarik, HBG Canada, Penguin Canada and KM Parr for the review copies, and thank you KC for the great swag!

Did you get something good this week?