Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (14)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

My pick this week:
                                    Vestige
                                    Deb Hanrahan
                                    Release date: June 25th, 2012

EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM
Civil Authorities have issued a Civil Danger Notification Until Further Notice.

The following message is being transmitted by the request of The United States Government. An unknown number of citizens have gone missing. Authorities are trying to locate the missing persons. Residents are asked to stay in their place of residence. If you must go out, do not travel alone and carry proper identification.

Please do not call 911 to report missing persons. Emergency Call Centers and local law enforcement are no longer fully staffed. The United States Military has been dispatched to assist local authorities and law enforcement agencies.

This notification applies to all receiving this broadcast. Please stand by for further instructions.

A Supernatural Urban Fantasy 

Looking through the upcoming releases on Goodreads a couple of days ago, I stumbled upon this book for the first time. I can tell you it's rare I get chills from the blurb alone but this one had my heart race in nervous anticipation. You have to agree that this sounds scary!! After that I checked out the author's Facebook page and saw she describes this book as "A supernatural horror novel about two teens surviving the end of times." which piques my interest even moreso. If you know me, you know I love my horror and suspense, so this is definitely right up my alley!

What's are you waiting on?
Leave me a link I'll go visit! =)