Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (14)


"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I have
received/ purchased/ borrowed during the week. 

Wow, so did you know there are only 14 days left in 2011? And that means only 1 year left until the end of the world! Eeek - Must. Read. Fast!!


Here's what I got for review this week (click on cover for Goodreads):
 
I want to thank  B.D. Swan, Simon & Schuster, Simon & Schuster Canada, Flux Books, and Macmillan Children's Publishing Group for the review copies.

I have won (yay):
 
I have won this from the wonderful Dani over at Refracted Light. (Thanks again Dani!)

I was gifted (yay): 
From my dear MaryAnn at Chapter by Chapter I got this great Pledge swag (I just realize I should have put this the won category). And Kathy from I Write, I Read, I Review who is such a sweetheart has sent me over a lovely card with the cutest bookmark ever! No more diapers as bookmarks for me! Thanks so much I love my blogger friends! *hugs*


Did you get any pretties this week?