Sunday, April 14, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (51)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
How is everyone this lovely April's day? Well it's not so lovely here we got snow today--what the hay? *poos on snow* I had a pretty uneventful week so I don't have anything to highlight actually. So let's just get down to business! ;)

Reviews on the blog this week:


copyright Xpresso Book Tours




Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:
 

*Big thanks to Kensington Teen, Magan Vernon, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt for these pretties!*


I was gifted:
I got this from Jenni at Alluring Reads. She apparently loved it so much she had to share it with the world! ;) Thanks, muffin!

I bought
I bought this on audiobook this week after hearing it was amazeballs.


Short and sweet!
Link me to your book haul in the comments! :)

XOXO!