Sunday, April 21, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (52)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
Ok guys this is going to be quick because I'm reading Hopeless and it's so freakingly amazing that I'm doing this post in a hurry to get back to it! So blah blah blah. Kthxbye! Oh wait. I got 2 new giveaways on the blog this week don't forget to check out zee sidebar!

Reviews on the blog this week:


copyright Xpresso Book Tours




Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:


*Big thanks to AToMR Tours, Megan Hand, and Simon & Schuster for these pretties!*


I bought
Saw some great deals at Chapters so I grabbed a few pretties! I mean, look at those prices! :D



I was gifted:
I have been DYING to read this one after I read the amazeballs review from Amylicious at Book Loving Mom and I was equally dying that I couldn't get it at the Kobo store, so when it finally popped up on there she gifted it to me! I love this girl with all my heart! Thanks, love muffin!! And also, it's her BIRTHDAY today so don't forget to all wish her a fab day! :D (I know, right? It's her bday and she buys ME gifts! She's an odd duck, this one!)



*leaves in a hurry to get back to awesome book of awesome*

Link me to your book haul in the comments for when I'm back in the world of the living! :)

XOXO!