Sunday, April 28, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (53)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
How is everyone this week? Spring is finally starting to show its face and I'm so happy! And is everyone ready for BEA, too? I know I am and am stoked to meet everyone there! :D So this week on the blog was pretty giveaway-tastic! For my Canadian peeps you can win a copy of The Beautiful and the Cursed! And my international lovelies can win book 1-3 of the Revenants series by Amy Plum which is awesome!

Reviews on the blog this week:


copyright Xpresso Book Tours




Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:


*Big thanks to Macmillan Publishers, All Night Reads, Simon & Schuster, and Coliloquy for these pretties!*



I bought 
Rhiannon's new serial! Duh! ;)



That's all for me this week, lovelies!
Link me to your book haul and I'll go stalk you! ;)

XOXO!