Saturday, March 02, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (45)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
Happy March! I hope everyone had a great week! I was out pretty much all week but I'm back now and trying to return all the comment love! ;) I don't have much to highlight this week since I wasn't really here so let's just move to more interesting things.. >.<

Reviews on the blog this week:


copyrightNew at Xpresso Book Tours




Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:
-Game by Barry Lyga
-Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown
-Icons by Margaret Stohl

*Thanks so much Hachette Book Group Canada for these pretties!*
 --

Gifted:

 I also got some more birthday prezzies this week:

From the hot and fabulous Kara at Great Imaginations (thanks, darling!)
-Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
-Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman

 And from the sexy and sassy Christina from A Reader of Fictions (thanks, dollface!):
-My Life As a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland


Thanks so much, ladies! You both know me so well! ;) Muah!!
--

Bought:
I also got this on audiobook and I'm listening the it now it's really good! The narrator is super sassy/bitchy and perfect for the MC!



That's all, folks!
Ciao! Link me to your book haul in the comments! :)

XOXO!