Sunday, March 17, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (47)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
Hi lovely pies! I had a great week of clothes shopping and reading! Oh and I also got my first library card in over 10 years at least! No more paying ridic amounts for audiobooks (which I listen to while I work and thus I have the best job ever! :D). While we're on the subject--if you have audiobook recs leave them below! ;)

Reviews on the blog this week:

copyright Xpresso Book Tours



Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:

*A big thanks to Sourcebooks,  Helen Keeble, Soho Press, and Kensington Books for these pretties!*
 --

Best find ever!
Oh, and lookie what I got! YEAH!



That's all for me, folks!
Link me to your book haul in the comments! :)

XOXO!