Sunday, March 10, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (46)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead tonight! Kind of sucky to lose an hour of sleep though, but yay for longer days and the first sign of spring! :D Did you all have a good week? Don't forget to enter the If You Find Me giveaway that ends in a few days! I also posted a bunch of new covers on my Facebook page! Don't miss the lovelies! Lastly, I wanted to mention again the book blogger meetup  in Boston in August! You from around there and interested in coming? If so, join our Facebook group!

Reviews on the blog this week:
 


copyright Xpresso Book Tours



Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:

*A big thanks to Scholastic Canada, Karina Halle, Trisha Wolfe, and Amulet Books for these pretties!*
 --

Short and sweet! ;)
Link me to your book haul in the comments! :)

XOXO!