Sunday, January 01, 2012

In My Mailbox (16)

"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I have
received/ purchased/ borrowed during the week. 

It's 2012!!!!! *throws confetti* Another year gone. I hope you all made your goals and did important things. Like stop world hunger and stuff. Me, I went well over my goal of reading 100 books - I made it to 153! Hurray! What? I recycled too!

Here's what I got for review (click on cover for Goodreads):

 I want to thank HBG Canada, Feiwel & Friends and Simon & Schuster for the review copies.

I have bought:
Me and a few other bloggers are having a super secret special monthly event for which I needed this awesome Zombie Vs. Unicorns short story book. Stay tuned!

I was gifted:

From Lucy over at Moonlight Gleam I received awesome swag in that lovely Christmas card. And from Samual of Books For All Seasons I got this wonderful (and pink!) Christmas card. Thanks so much you're both sweethearts! <3

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope you all have a fabulous year in 2012!

What did you get to start the new year?
Link me up and I'll be sure to visit! =)