Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (18)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

My pick this week:
                                    Touched
                                    Corrine Jackson
                                    Release date: December, 2012
by Kensington/KTeen



Remy O'Malley has the power to heal people with her touch, but her ability comes at a steep cost because every illness or injury she heals becomes her own.  





This does sound similar to Maria Snyder's Touch of Power but I haven't read that one (yet) and Touched sounds like it could be great. I'm hoping a longer blurb will be revealed soon so we can get more insight on the plot itself. Corrine Jackson is also the author of the upcoming YA contemporary If I Lie which I'm also really looking forward to!

A note on the cover: I'm not sure if the cover for the US release will be the same since this one seems to be from the German publisher - but it's beautiful. I really like it!

What are you waiting on?
Leave me a link! =)