Sunday, January 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (18)

"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I have
received/ purchased/ borrowed during the week. 

Know what I'm doing? I'm writing my IMM post while watching Gossip Girl (trying to catch up on this season)! How's that for a fabulous life? Teehee. Isn't Chuck awesome!! So I hope you all had a good week. In case you missed it, I was interviewed over at One A Day YA if you're interested in knowing a bit about my favorite reads of 2011. Now, let's see my haul this week.

I got for review (click on cover for Goodreads):

I want to thank TP Boje and Random House Children's Books for the review copies.


I bought:


Yep, I think it's about time I get on the bandwagon and check out Across the Universe, huh!?


Anything good in your mailbox this week?
Leave me a link I'll go take a look!