Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (19)

"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I have
received/ purchased/ borrowed during the week. 

This was a pretty slow week for me. I thought the mailman had forgotten where I live. But then it's nice to get a breather to catch up. I started giving a few books away to make more room on my bookcase. *hangs head in shame*. I still got a few awesome reads though, have a look.

I got for review:

I want to thank JA Templeton and Penguin Canada for the review copies.

I bought:


Once a Witch has been on my wishlist for a while and I found it in the bargain shelf at Chapters for 5$! >.< Score!

Have you heard of Project Tell Taylor?
Participate in a giveaway hop and help Michelle Madow tell Taylor about Remembrance

What have you got in your mailbox this week?