Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Book Girls Don't Cry: My Reading Life

Inspired by Book Buzzers, Book Girls Don't Cry is a weekly feature where we each discuss/vent/advise on the chosen weekly bookish topic. Don't miss Jenni on Mondays, and Amy on Saturdays:
 

This week's topic was suggested by from Siiri of Little Pieces of Imagination

The Life of a Book Addict



This week we'll be showing you our reading habits - as you can guess (if you know me at all) mine will include a lot of food and coffee... and well yeah who needs anything else? >.< Also, it will be brought to you mostly via pictures - brace yourselves! ;)

I do the most of my reading in the morning right after I ship the lil one to daycare and before the rest of the world is awake and emailing me - aka my workday. So at 7am EST I'm found lounging on this couch in my sunny living room with a book and a coffee:


Although this table is not usually so empty. So how about we add the necessities:

And...

Yup. I love candy. I even wear it (and I was, in fact, reading in this picture):


But don't worry, I indulge in healthy snacks once in a while:

But mostly this is what happens when I try for healthy:


 For when coffee just isn't enough:

I also usually have cute, cuddly company:


And I wish I could say I read a lot outside (I love the outdoors), I actually don't very much. We don't have a gazebo and bugs love me for some reason. But I do go down to my mother's once in a while and enjoy reading in her backyard:

 However that can only happen for 2-3 months in the year, because I'm in Canada. Meaning:

 Sometimes I read in the evenings too, but usually I'm preoccupied by the cuteness:

Or if he's in bed, books on TV!

And once in a while, I do work and stuff:

(but even then I have the necessities of life)


So that's my reading habits/life in a nutshell! 


What are some of your reading habits?


We're looking for topic suggestions for future BGDC posts! What would YOU like to discuss (can be anything from vents to advice)?
Leave a suggestion via this short form!

--
You know you love me!
Xoxo, Book Girl!