Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (60)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books we got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week


It's going to be a short post this week as my mailbox was pretty lonely, but I did find a few good reads at the sales tables which I'm pretty happy about. Also if you missed it this week, I listed my top zombie books on this week's Big Girls Don't Cry - on the zombie subject, just got back from seeing World War Z and I though it was pretty awesome! The story and zombie lore were both so well thought out (note that I haven't read the book, but I do hear it's nothing like it). Anyways, there were also 2 new giveaways posted on the blog this week make sure to enter! :)




THIS WEEK'S BOOK HAUL:

 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:
 


I bought:
Found these for 5$ each! How can that go wrong? ;)

-Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
-You Against Me by Jenny Downham
-Bystander by James Preller

Awesome bookmark finds:


Short and sweet!
Don't forget to link me to your book haul! :)