Sunday, June 09, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (58)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books we got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


Hiya! So I think all of you know I was gone to BEA last week so there was no StS post, this one will be pretty insane due to it as well. If you want a full recap of my BEA excitement you can read it here! On other news I posted a new giveaway on the blog this week for one of my favorite books - the Sea of Tranquility! Enter away! I also posted a bunch of new tour/blitz sign ups at Xpresso Book Tours, make sure to drop by there, too!




BEA pretties:
I'm not going to link them to Goodreads like usual because... well I would grow old and die, so here are my BEA grabs:

Signed!
More BEA pretties! Signed ones! Meeting all these authors is a highlight of my life!


Non BEA arrivals (False Light is one I also got at BEA so you can expect a giveaway for this second copy soon! ;)

*I can not thank enough all the wonderful publishers and authors for the unforgettable experience that was BEA and these books that came with! And thanks to Hachette Book Group Canada for the awesome package!*


This is officially my biggest StS to date!

What did you get this week? Link me! :)

Also, don't forget to sign up to our Cover Madness hop if you haven't already!
Alluring Reads