Sunday, June 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (61)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books we got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week


Happy Canada Day weekend to my fellow Canadians! :) We're ready for a mud bog tomorrow and then some fireworks on Monday. Did you see the glimpse in My Reading Life this week? I had a blast doing that post! >.< There's also the Cover Madness giveaway hop starting tonight so make sure to drop by later for a ton of great giveaways from over 60 blogs! Now for my book haul - it's another pretty short one this week but it's definitely sweet! Also, sorry for being a bad commenter this week I was uber busy - but next week is looking much lighter so I'll be all in your faces again! ;)




THIS WEEK'S BOOK HAUL:

 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:
Which is--->

*Big thanks to JL Bryan, Simon & Schuster Canada, Grand Central Publishing, and Candlewick Press for these pretties!*

I bought:
I bought this audiobook and so far it's awesome. It's a full cast audio and I definitely recommend it over print as these actors make it so genuine. Dude, they make effin creepy zombie sounds!


Short and sweet again! ;)
Don't forget to link me to your book haul! :)