Sunday, December 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (15)


"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I have
received/ purchased/ borrowed during the week. 

Merry Christmas! Yep, it's Christmas and I'm posting an IMM. I figured I'd scheduled this post for anyone who is actually online. And thus will give you something to read! I won't be online today much but I'll surely pop in & out of twitter from my faithful Blackberry once in a while. I will catch up with all y'all's IMMs when I'm back and pooped from eating so much.

This week I got for review:

 

I want to thank CreateSpace, St. Martin's Press, HBG Canada and Omnific Publishing for the review copies.

I was gifted:

 

I was really excited to get a copy of Vengeance in the mail so I can finally read Chelsea's side of the story. I can't wait to dig into it! Thanks so much Michelle! xox


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday! If you also have an IMM this weekend, link me up and I'll be sure to visit!

As my gift to you, here's a picture of my little devil, Alek, who is bound to make you smile! =)