Sunday, February 03, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (41)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
Happy February, lovelies! Any big plans for V-Day? Ours will be surviving the cold O_O So this week was the launch of our Book Girls Don't Cry feature and are we ever so happy with the reactions! Aside from giveaway posts, it got the most page views of January and everyone was so involved in the comments it was freaking awesome! I couldn't even keep up with the replies--I  really tried!! So, I'm thinking this feature is a hit and we're so excited! You might have seen but I put the banner on the sidebar which leads you to the BGDC page to find post links and a place where you can leave suggestions--which you can also do right here! ;)

Oh and don't forget to enter the YA Giveaway on the blog! It ends tomorrow!

Reviews on the blog this week:


copyrightNew at Xpresso Book Tours




copyrightNew by Xpresso Design (click to view live)






Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:


*A huge thank you to HarperCollins for these pretties!*

I also bought:
My sister is reading this and she was telling me about it I thought it sounded so good! I'd heard of it before of course it was a Goodreads Awards winner etc so I want to see what it's all about finally!


That's all for me this week! 
Link me up to your book haul post! :) 

XOXO!