Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (10)


"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I've 
received/ purchased/ borrowed during the current week. 

How are my lovelies this week? We're starting to see Christmas lights going up and it's getting me in the holiday mood! I Love Christmas it's my favorite holiday because I get to see a lot of family that I don't see the rest of the year. Plus my little one is 18 months old so it's the first Christmas where he's old enough to really enjoy it. Everything is so much more exciting when you go through it with your kid! It's all so magical to them. I Love it!

Enough with the rambling, let's see what books I got =)

(Click on images for Goodreads)
I got for review:


A big thank you to Cambria Hebert, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Kira Saito, Julia Templeton, Robin Waldrop, Sourcebooks, Coral Russell and Spencer Hill Press for the review copies! You're all awesome and I can't WAIT to read these! 


Your turn! Have you gotten anything good?
Leave me a link so I can go take a look!