Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)


"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I've 
received/ purchased/ borrowed during the current week. 

How is everyone on this long weekend (at least for Canadians)? We just celebrated my father's 60th yesterday. Had a family gathering with some yummy Acadian fricot- If you don't know what fricot is, you're missing on some awesome grubs! Also, I just realized the next long weekend will be Christmas! Anyone have their tree up already?

So, what have we got here... books! *cheer*

I have gotten for review (click on cover for Goodreads):  
 


I have bought:


As you can see I've already read/reviewed Touch and it was fantastic so I had to get a nice finished copy for my bookshelf. I'm also really happy about my review copies. I've had my eye on a few of them for a while now.

*I want to thank Kevin M. Turner, Salli Lundy-Frommer, Random House and Harper Collins (Katherine Tegen Books) for the review copies.*


What's in your mailbox this week?