Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (8)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

My pick this week:
                                    Hollow
                                    Richard Denney
                                    Release date: May 8th, 2012

Welcome to the house of Hollow. 

In a dystopian future, sixteen year old Leah Munro has been sold to a rich woman in a crippling mansion. Soon Leah discovers that there is something mysterious going on around the home, and with the help of three other girls, she attempts to uncover what is truly happening... what lies beyond all of the plexiglass windows and the hideous screams in the middle of the night? 


Leah will soon find out.
            Add it to your Goodreads to-read shelf.


Ok, I will admit, I'm guilty of cover shopping. If I love a book cover, I will want to know what it's about and most likely give it a read (I still read ugly cover books, don't worry!). When I saw Hollow on Goodreads a few months ago I was instantly attracted to it. Then, to my surprise, I discovered it was a dystopian: I LOVE dystopians! I know, Right? This was clearly meant to be!

Any purty covers on your waiting list this Wednesday?