Sunday, May 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (55)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
Happy mother's day!! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend and maybe your gift is an afternoon off like mine? Teehee. Oh and because I said I would mention it weekly--2.5 weeks before BEA! :D

Reviews on the blog this week:

NEW Xpresso Book Tours open for sign ups:


Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:

                                        -Gorgeous by Paul Rudnick
                                          -Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg


*An immense thank you to the fabulous Scholastic Canada, HarperCollins, St. Martin's Press, Sourcebooks, AToMR Tours, Louise Rozett, Rhiannon Frater, William Morrow Paperbacks, Random House Children's Books, Month9Books, and Lerner Publishing Group for these pretties!*
--

Happy Mother's Day!

Link me to your book haul!