Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (56)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
Oh Em Gee not even 2 weeks before I leave for New York City! Actually, in 2 weeks from today BEA will be over! Who are you most excited to meet (authors)? For me it's def. Holly Black! Time to start packing soon, lovelies! Ok so holy crappers I have a lot of new sign ups for tours and events over at Xpresso Book Tours so go check that out and sign up for stuff! ;) And don't forget to enter the Dare You To prize pack giveaway that went up this week because it's pretty fantastic!

Reviews on the blog this week:


Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:

 -Everything Breaks by Vicki Grove
-Hidden by Catherine McKenzie


*Big thanks to Simon & Schuster, S&S Audio, All Night Reads, Penguin Books, and HarperCollins Canada for the pretties*


I was gifted
Due to Jenni (Alluring Reads)'s forgetfulness and shopaholicism, she found double copies of these on her shelves and she knew I wanted to read em so she sent them over! Thanks, love muffin! I love your blonde moments! :)

-The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
-Shine by Lauren Myracle


Have a great week!

Link me to your book haul! :)