Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (57)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
The time has come, lovelies! I'll be leaving on Tuesday morning for NYC and back on June 2nd. I do have posts scheduled while I'm gone and I'll still be on Twitter once in a while so you won't miss me too much! ;) I can't wait to meet everybody there and I think I'm more excited to meet my bloggy friends than authors--oh and Grumpy Cat! Baha! Also, on the blog this week we posted a sign up for our very first giveaway hop! You should all join the madness!

Sign up!
Alluring Reads 


Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:
-PODs by Michelle Pickett
-Chosen at Nightfall by CC hunter

-Wake & Lullaby by Amanda Hocking


- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill

Short and sweet this week!
Have a great week and I hop to see a lot of y'all at BEA! :D

Link me to your book haul! :)