Sunday, January 20, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (39)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
Hi love muffins! How is everyone's January coming along? I've been keeping busy so it's flying by for me! Did you catch the new giveaway on the blog this week? ;) You can win a copy of Perfect Scoundrels! Also, I don't know if you heard about the new plagiarism scandal. You can read all about it here. It's pretty crappy, and I think everyone should be aware.

Reviews on the blog this week:


copyrightNew at Xpresso Book Tours




copyrightNew by Xpresso Design (click to view live)



I did this box set cover for Rhiannon which I'd never tried before
and I think it turned out awesome so I'm featuring it here >.<
If you're an author and you want a set like these, give me a shout!


Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:



*Big thanks to PT Michelle, St Martin's Press and Disney Book Group for these pretties!*

I also bought:
I actually had an ARC of this but the file kept crashing my eReader so I wasn't able to read it, but I heard so many amazeballs things about it that I had to get a print copy. Eff you eReader!
I'm sorry I didn't mean it *pets eReader*



Thanks for dropping by, lovely pies! 
Link me up to your book haul post! :)