Sunday, January 27, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (40)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
Wow what a week. Ok so, did you all see the new feature that we're launching next week? If you missed it, have a look here! ;) So we're all excited to start that. And honestly other than that I have not much to say this week. Hmm. So let me slather you with the cute! My devil had a haircut today:


That is all.

Reviews on the blog this week:
 

copyrightNew at Xpresso Book Tours




copyrightNew by Xpresso Design (click to view live)





Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:


Ok I went a lil crazy on EW this week, but hello!! Holy tempting!

*Big thanks to HarperCollins and Karina Halle for this epic haul!*
And... a special thanks to JL Bryan for sending me such an epic review request that I could not have said no even if I wanted to (Which I didn't because this series rocks!. This was sent last week but I forgot to put it in my StS so here it is!




That's all, muffins! 
Link me up to your book haul post! :)