Sunday, January 13, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (38)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
How was the first week back at work/school? I hardly had time to drink coffee *blasphemy* so I didn't even see the freaking week go by! The blog was pretty busy too--especially giveaway wize--I had the Cadet of Tildor tour drop by, as well as the Cinder paperback tour just yesterday with sweet giveaways so check those out! Also, I received extra copies of some great ARCs that I'm giving away here. And I have a giveaway going on at Xpresso Book Tours in case you missed it! ;)

Reviews on the blog this week:


copyrightNew at Xpresso Book Tours




copyrightNew by Xpresso Design (click to view live)


 

Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers or title links for Goodreads)
I received for review:

-Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey
-Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
-Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
-Belonging by Karen Ann Hopkins

 -Prodigy by Marie Lu 
-The Ruining by Anna Collomore
-Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff (My review here)
These were extra copies that I'm giving away here!

*Big thanks to Simon & Schuster, Harlequin UK, Harlequin US, Atria Books, Penguin Canada, and St Martin's Press for these pretties!*
I bought:
I mean, how could I not?

Thanks for dropping by, lovely pies! 
Link me up to your book haul post! :)