Sunday, January 06, 2013

Xpresso Weekly: Stacking the Shelves (37)

Xpresso Weekly is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.


This week at Xpresso Reads
How's everyone enjoying 2013 so far? I had a great vacation, but now I'm kind of paying for it by being extremely busy. But when you love your job it ain't so bad! So hey, I just realized I never officially announced it but I'm sure you have noticed something different on the blog! I sure hope so ;) Xpresso Reads needed a change. I outgrew the pink and girly, wanting something more chic and grown up so I decided to give it a makeover. Thanks so much for all the lovely comments on it I was overwhelmed with the reactions it got, and so happy because I'm truly loving it and plan to keep this one for a very long time! It's amazing how much it renewed my love of blogging.

Anyhow, enough about moi. Did you all enter the epic new years giveaways I had posted? One is over but the other is still on for a couple of days! Enter to win your book of choice here.

Reviews on the blog this week:


XPRESSO BOOK TOURS - OPEN BOOK TOURS

--



Stacking the Shelves


 (Click on covers for Goodreads)
I was gifted:
The lovely Amypie at Book Loving Mom gifted me this pretty earlier this week and I can't wait to read it I keep seeing great reviews on it. Thanks, Amylicious!!


I bought:
Aren't these gorgeous?

  

And this one is not really book related but as I actually blog on this thing, it fits, right? >.< My Christmas gift arrived this week:
Isn't she pretteh? This is where the magic happens, lovelies!


Oh and because I'm a dork, here's my whole life:
They got me through hell and back, these babies! 


Ok I'm done, now!
Chereos!
Link me up to your book haul post! :)