Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Dusty Reads (2)

Dusty Reads is a weekly post featuring a book that has been sitting unread on my home shelf for some time.
This book is exclusively chosen by Giselle.


This week I picked: 
 
My Soul to Take
Rachel Vincent

She doesn't see dead people, but…

She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next…



I've been seeing the 5th installment of this series, which just released last week, all over in the blog world. It's making me very curious about it. I bought this book early in the summer and I haven't touched it since. I almost read it last week but then I received some great ARCs that I just had to read. This week I have Mara Dyer and more ARCs. But I will make the time very shortly. I promise to read it before 2012!

Have you read this series? What did you think?