Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dusty Reads (3)

Dusty Reads is a weekly post, hosted here by Giselle, featuring a book that has been sitting unread on my home shelf for some time. To participate, add your link at the bottom. If you wish you can grab the button and find more information here.

My pick this week:

Inside Out
Maria V. Snyder

Keep Your Head Down.
Don't Get Noticed.
Or Else.


I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.
   

 I bought this early in the summer and it's been sitting there since. I love dystopians. This one sounds particularly ominous. I also heard of the author before. I've never read any of her books yet though but I've heard she was great so I don't know why I've been putting this off. Books like Name of the Star and Smoke and Bone that have been coming out weekly doesn't help I'm sure ;)

Have you read this? Let me know what you think.