Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)

"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I've 
received/ purchased/ borrowed during the current week. 

How are you all doing this week? I had a pretty uneventful one, really. It's getting cold and steady rain is kind of boring, but great for reading (glass half full, right?). So this week I suddenly got a bunch of ARCs that I had requested as well as a few author review requests, so the list is a little crazy. I'm glad the release dates are scattered or I'd never be able to get them all posted in time. 

What I got for review (click on cover for Goodreads synopsis):

          
           
   
I want to thank Random House, Harlequin, Walker Chilren's Book, Entangled Publishing, Taryn Browning, Jodi Lamm and Ali Cross for the review copies.


I have won
    
 Thanks to Mari of Escape In A Book & Avery of Avery's Book Nook.

I have bought:


So I think I'm all set for a little while (or until next week at least). I'm currently reading Liesl & Po and so far it's incredible I love it. I'm also really excited about Hunting Lila and Witch Song I have been looking forward to them for months and I only got them now. 

What have you all gotten? Make sure to leave me a link so I can drop by.