Sunday, October 09, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)

"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week.


Hi guys! Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! We're having our turkey dinner tomorrow and I can't wait to eat some stuffing. It's one of my favorite foods ever and I only get to eat it a couple times a year. Anyways, enough of my dull eating habits, here's my mailbox.


I have received for review (click for Goodreads synopsis):

      
              


I have bought:


I want to thank P.T Michelle, Marta Acosta, Amy Lunderman, St.Martin's Press and Simon & Schuster for the review copies.

That's it (and enough) for me for this week. I've heard great reviews of the 3 books I bought so I'm really excited to finally have them on hand. I haven't actually read (or bought) the first installment in the Heroes of Olympus series (yes, bad shopping habits, tsk tsk) yet, but I know I won't be disappointed so I figured it was a safe buy. Also, I love the cover of the Name of the Star. It's all shiny in real life! =D

What gems have you gotten this week?