Sunday, October 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I've 
received/ purchased/ borrowed during the current week. 

 I was hoping to get the books I ordered from Book Depository this week but they didn't come *cry*. Lola is in there. So come Friday, depressed that I didn't get my order yet, I went shopping (for books, of course). =D

Here's what I bought (notice the awesomesauce placemats that match my blog -total coincidence!) : 

 


I have received for review: 

            
                           Click here for my review

That is all for me this week. I think I'm the only one left who hasn't read Clockwork Angel yet so it was about time I bought it. I can't wait to see what Fire has in store for me as well. And as you can see, I was so excited to get Dearly, Departed that I read it almost right away, and it was awesome! :) 

What have you gotten this week?