Saturday, October 08, 2011

Fresh Batch (Oct 9th-15th)

This week's hot releases
Fresh Batch features some of the hottest releases this upcoming week. These are exclusively chosen by Giselle.

Flavour of the week:               

           
 Deadly Cool                             
           Gemma Halliday


First I find out that my boyfriend is cheating on me. Then he’s pegged as the #1 suspect in a murder. And now he’s depending on me to clear his name. Seriously?

As much as I wouldn’t mind watching him squirm, I know that he’s innocent. So I’m brushing off my previously untapped detective skills and getting down to business. But I keep tripping over dead bodies and I’m still no closer to figuring out who did it. And what’s worse: all signs seem to point to me as the killer’s next victim.

I really need to pick a better boyfriend next time.

Other releases this week (click on image for Goodreads synopsis):

      

   


Anything in here you've read? What are you looking forward to the most?