Sunday, October 02, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 
(click on images for Goodreads synopsis)


Hello my lovelies. Well will you look at that, October has showed her head. Summer is over :( But that means Halloween is just around the bend - which sets the perfect mood for creepy books like Mara Dyer that I have finally received.  I hope you're all happy with your haul this week, I sure know that I am.  Some of these I've waited a long time to get my hands on and I'm super excited to get into them.

I have received for review: 

     
 


I have won in giveaways:

   


I have bought:



I have just finished Smoke and Bone and it was amazing! Click here for my review.

What's in your mailbox this week? 
Leave me a link so I can go take a look.