Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I've 
received/ purchased/ borrowed during the current week. 

Happy Halloween my lovely readers! Sadly, I don't have a costume this year. But my 16 month old's is a dragon! And when we ask him what a dragon does, he goes "raaawwrrr". How could I beat that? 

So yeah... books... =)
Here's what I got this week. (Click on cover for Goodreads synopsis.)

For review:

       
     
I want to thank Random House, Delacorte Press, Entangled Publishing, Jessie Harrell and Elisa Ludwig for the review copies.

I won:

                                                          Click here for my review

As you can see I have already read and reviewed Smoke and Bone and it was fantastic! I've also finished Destined a couple of days ago - watch for my review on November 15th - but just a hint: really enjoyed it and perfect for greek myth fans!

What goodies did you get this week?